CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Salt Creek Mercantile

What a long week this has been for me!! Hope all of you have had a good week!!

I wanted to let all of you know that the store I sell my creations to, Salt Creek Mercantile, in Fredricksburg Ohio now has a website you can get to by the link above!!! Items are being added slowly...but you can find a few of my creations on there! The vegetables, a scarecrow on a spindle, a ghost on a spindle, and 2 sets of the ugly punkins I made are all on there.

For those of you that have been asking, the "Ugly Punkins" pattern is a Tickled Primitive's pattern. I think she only sells printed patterns, but her stuff is amazing!!

Anyway, my hope is to have some things finished by Wednesday for Whatcha Workin' on Wednesday. I have to get more stuffing...yes, again!! Have a wonderful rest of the weekend!!

5 comments:

Ann said...

thank you, I wanna make me some ugly punkins.

Gettysburg Homestead said...

We weren't ready to go live yet... This is not what her website will look like. The bugs aren't worked out yet. But oh well...

Something Nice and Pretty said...

Can't wait to see what you are working on for Wednesday:)
The new site looks fine and I know will be even better when more things are added.
You and Mary are so lucky to be sharing this love of prims.
Rondell

Robin Beck said...

So cute... I see Mary said it wasn't quite ready but the web page really does look great! I'm excited for you! Congrats!
Robin~♥

Catty Wampus said...

Everything looks great; I love all the items; what a nice store! Merrie