CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Summer Harvest Crafts

I know I promised to show some of my primitive crafting and I'm a few days behind...but better late then never!!!! I don't have a "green-thumb" to save my life, but I think I did a decent job making fake fruits and vegetables. I have been working on a large variety for a shop in Fredericksburg, OH. I really hope the owner likes what I have done! I have made mushrooms, bell peppers, radishes (2 sizes), turnips (2 sizes), red potatoes, Idaho potatoes, sweet potatoes, green beans, peapods, carrots, and watermelons (slices and wedges). I am also working on onions, cabbages, and bananas...I'm hoping to have them done this week! All these were made out of muslin, painted, and then grunged. I also have made pears and strawberries out of calico and grunged. All my creations are inspired from patterns from RKCreations, Sassafras Hill, Mothertoad, and Mulberry Memories. Let me know what you think!!! The slideshow is posted below!

0 comments: