CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 22, 2008

The weekend is over???

I just got back from a wonderful weekend visiting family and friends! I haven't been able to go back to my hometown in about 3 months...due the wonderful gas prices. But, I decided it was finally time to get away and spend some much needed time with my family! I also got to do a lot of catching up with my two very best friends from high school (one I haven't seen in 2 years and the other in about a year and half). Though I am completely exhausted, I had a great time!!

Maybe I will post more on my weekend later, but right now I need to go to bed! Hopefully tomorrow or the next day, I can post pictures of some of my primitive crafts and get his blog finally on its way!!

1 comments:

Gettysburg Homestead said...

We're all glad you came home too!!! Next time we go shopping!!! LOL. Besides you have to bring home the cabbage!

Love ya,
Mary