CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Taking a step back...

Hey everyone! I just wanted to let you know that I have been working about 50 hours a week at my full time job...and am completely exhausted. That's why I haven't been posting. I promise that once things slow down, I will get back to trying to posting everyday. I'll try and keep you posted a couple times a week on what I have been working on (yes, I am still trying to sew...stuff...paint...etc. in what little spare time I have), and I am still keeping up on all of your blogs! Reading all of your blogs lets me step away from my busy life right now!

Love and hugs,
Tiffany

4 comments:

Dawn said...

Tiffany, just as long as when you do get a project done you post it. I always look forward to seeing your stuff. Dawn

Black Sheep Lisa said...

You go girl! Dont forget to sleep,LOL

Leslie said...

You sound very busy and I can completely understand why you can't keep up with blogging with everything else you have going on! Take care of yourself and hope to hear more from you soon!

Hugs!

~The Robin's Nest~ said...

Hi Tiffany,
Isn't it a bummer when life gets in the way of blogging!
I'm going to be out looking for a job real soon myself.. Ugh. But a girl has to do what a girl has to do!
Hope you are getting plenty of sleep!
Robin~♥